1#
发表于 2014-7-10 06:37:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
  中国石化河北石家庄石油高速路口加油站自2007年开始使用地源热泵系统进行集中制冷和供热,年节约费用近4万元。
' m, A/ G  |, d1 q' |7 N1 d
" h+ v" P$ S7 i, X% U: E, O
& R3 [, r' N3 ]( E+ ]" Y  
2 Q" }& \  ]. {( T1 P: \  图为加油站员工在检查地源热泵装置系统" G$ ]1 W, n8 _( t* q
  , g# Q0 B( U8 A% j9 w4 u1 i( Z0 d
  6月25日,财政部与住建部联合发文,对于地源热泵应用工程提供资金补贴,其中加强热泵工程后评估工作,将按节能效果给予奖励。该办法受到业内高度关注。5 H" X  m1 \! }

1 L% v* s0 K7 P- M  地源热泵的顺利推广和应用,对企业的空调系统集成创新能力提出了更高的要求。
+ j- c, B9 ?2 Y5 I) B/ Z& [  , N$ y' w' f; R% j
  绿色空调技术大有可为
+ J; F2 q3 U8 j  Q* n4 D

4 H! C5 q5 f% S  随着节能减排的力度进一步加大和"绿色建筑"逐渐推广,地源热泵在节能减排中的作用愈发凸显。
9 T; o* g, P$ n  g  / _9 W. |5 O' J' B" ?
  据北京市建筑设计院徐洪庆博士介绍,城市废热主要有三个来源:第一就是地下的排水管道中废弃的热量,第二是地铁、大型地下建筑所产生的热能,第三是传统发电厂和汽车尾气。热泵技术在集中废热方面大有可为。) Z6 B; d& z- f6 r% K2 Q
  + ^& e! j& K$ i( {4 _4 Z
  地源热泵空调系统利用地下恒温层中土壤一年四季温度稳定的特点,冬季把土壤中热量取出来,供给室内采暖;夏季把室内的热量释放到地能中去,从而形成一个年度的冷热循环系统。由于地源热泵系统利用的是地球表面浅层地热资源,没有燃烧,没有废弃物,且不用远距离输送热量,环境效益显着。
5 D# z" K* h5 [% J" H8 |6 O' k  
% }8 ~$ M# G( m  地源热泵中央空调作为一种先进、高效、节能、环保的空调系统,是对可再生地热能资源的一种运用。地源热泵不仅适用于宾馆、商场、办公楼、学校等公共建筑,也适用于普通民用住宅。在节能、环保、可再生、节省费用等方面显现的优势使地源热泵技术被称为21世纪的"绿色空调技术"。
, @) M* x6 Q# r8 ^0 c, I/ w  : t' }3 m. U/ [. o' x3 d6 A6 e" A
  应用面临系统集成挑战. T: s+ H9 w6 u" i
  & f8 U3 S: o8 c  |; R
  政府对地源热泵进行财政补贴,在一定程度上缩小了地源热泵产品与其他产品的差价,有利于地源热泵技术的推广。但是能不能让地源热泵发挥实际的效益,关键不仅在于地源热泵本身的方案,还牵扯到设计、施工和运行的合理性。
) A7 y, r- Z4 h; l0 s1 z2 ^. N- @  
5 y) G  m! [/ u  地源热泵项目是一个系统工程,在实施过程中通常需要水文地质勘察、城市市政管理、地下水环保部门、机械、电力、建筑环境与设备等不同部门的协调配合。如果使用污水源热泵系统,还有可能需要和电厂、市政污水处理厂或其他有中水排放的相关企业与主管部门进行交涉。
4 @, {7 a, a& W, a! X  q$ s  5 N6 v, w% _" h. T4 Q6 x9 }
  为了更健康地发展地源热泵系统,文件要求相关政府部门对集成商的资质进行评定和认证,应在设计、施工和监测部门建立专项资质管理制度。, L, `& E$ |3 ?! I

( A! c' P/ v2 M0 f8 z  专家表示,地源热泵系统集成需要足够的专业知识和丰富的工程经验,企业要发展地源热泵集成系统必须有专业的设计、施工队伍,并且具备专业的技术。"目前,热泵空调系统已有集成创新成果一个是单双级耦合热泵系统,另一个是水环热泵系统。" 北京制冷学会相关负责人刘艳玲介绍说,这两个系统的共同点就是降低热源损失、平衡热量、提升热泵系统的能效比。
) {% G( a( _- @. e/ |+ R/ o  
3 U" b8 V3 ~3 O  @/ t* w3 ~  应用后评估工作受关注) w% \7 ^& ^8 m3 R+ I. ]) W, t6 o

' o$ K# K5 \* ^! ]2 \# m  对于地源热泵的开发和利用,政府给予了政策和资金的大力支持。《可再生能源法》、《节约能源法》中都对行业扶持有所规定,并有具体给予补助的实施条例。目前北京、河北、山东、山西等省市对地源热泵技术已有明确的优惠政策,天津、广东、南京、长沙等省市均设立了节能专项资金。
8 O. |! ]# N$ _  M  
: i9 L% ]  k  j- }8 }# r  但是,随着地源热泵开发和利用程度的深入,资源浪费、环境污染等问题也随之显现。热泵工程的后评估工作成为学者和行业专家重点关注的问题。作为地源热泵系统开发应用的龙头城市,北京、天津在热泵工程后评估工作上已先行一步。
6 H# _8 F" y$ ~+ j2 k  $ ~3 Z4 [5 P: h5 C3 f" H
  今年年初,北京市17位评估专家对北京市127个地源热泵项目进行后评估,评估结果显示,北京市地源热泵项目可以节能30%,地源热泵对水质的影响较小,而且对地质环境基本无影响。刘艳玲表示:"目前,北京正在编制《北京市评价标准体系》,加强热泵技术的标准后评估工作。"
4 W0 r" x4 _+ Y  B- j4 B1 t1 |* c  
* f  j' A' B+ @, r  与北京相对应的,天津对地源热泵的后评估工作也十分重视。天津制冷学会空调热泵专业委员会委员何耀东表示:"天津将出台奖励措施以及技术规范和强化动态监管,进一步规范场地勘查和物流参数的检测工作。"

主题

好友

积分

幼儿园

金币
积分
精华
主题
帖子
2#
发表于 2014-7-12 23:59:12 |只看该作者

fitflops sale My 5 year old

The guardian angel was probably just laughing at our panic.  That's all from my side if you like to watch thrillers and mysteries than definitely you should go for this.  Does that mean that if you were to travel through time to the future,fitflops sale, travel to the right spot on Earth and stare up at the sky you'd always be able to see the             ,fitflops sale? My 5 year old              laptop 8600 has suddenly lost processor speedHi Chocolate Pickle I checked in the BIOS and (start up settings mentioned above) and all I get reported is that I have a 1.  If you are set on a purebred puppy or want a show dog,look for a reputable breeder of miniature schnauzer puppies.
5 ]& X" I# w& E0 A) N" r1 \' i    No one would let me back in and I had to smash a window.  This city never sleepsLet's start from 1819, this is the day Sir Stamford Raffles founded Singapore.  In addition blood hemoglobin connects with carbon of tobacco smoke,fitflops sale, and can no longer transport oxygen.  or unsure either to go for barbie themed room or princess themes ?  The right hand has to be relocated for using the Home,fitflop, respectively Back button when the pad is held with both hands. ; k# l; J- J0 I% ?" D. F
    Thus you can watch all the original,fitflop sale, uncut versions of the movies and programs and make your night more rosy and romantic.  Don't you think he looks eager to get started? The more contention you have in the              the slower the application's response time becomes. The anonymity and complicity required for bullying is disappearing because the likelihood of someone with a mobile device uploading such injustice and blatant cruelty to Youtube has now increased exponentially given the overwhelming response to the bullying bus incident which should prompt a wider campaign to make such verbal violence from kids criminal.  In a study published in the October 1996 issue of the journal "Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise",fitflops, researchers found that subjects who performed moderate cycling exercises for 60 minutes a day for six weeks improved their aerobic endurance but experienced no change in anaerobic endurance.
2 U8 `4 `! s" E! i) s, p    Use Something,fitflops sale, Return it to Its HomeDo you remember as a kid hearing,"Put your toys back in their proper places"?  Take note of the weeds and wild plants that grew on your landscape without you noticing.  Even if you narrow it down to American women who like to wear jewelry you still way too broad.  Don't be scared,             will help you,              will speak English if you ask nicely,fitflop sale, currency is super easy to get the hang of and Paris of all places is very modern and easy to get around in.  Otherwise,fitflops sale, they will drop you from the cliffs into the deep gorge .   u6 X1 h0 y4 k2 l
    Just remember that,fitflop, unlike regular wood,fitflops sale, only one firelog should be burnt at a time.  Sunglass Hut stores are more flexible and target multiple demographics since it can open these stores through different channels,fitflop sale, such as retail outlets,fitflop sale, department stores and kiosks. The tradition of pinching those who forget to wear green on March 17th is a purely American one. As my experience, there are some notes which will be helpful to who want to take Li River Cruise. How can we appreciate the value of metaphysics?
" t3 ~8 r! B: M6 [: Q5 j    Scroll through to enjoy this page and some online shopping made easy.  Well,fitflop slippers, you get the idea.  Therefore it is important to learn and apply the principles of successful conflict resolution.  We want the best in life,fitflops sale, without wanting to commit anything             al towards our goal.  You've got to get out this information,fitflop sale, this knowledge,fitflop, because you've got something to pass on.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

《压缩机》杂志

Archiver|手机版|中国制冷网论坛- ( 陕ICP备12001613号-8 )  

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 13:06 , Processed in 0.099758 second(s), 21 queries .

回顶部